– EVENT INFO: WEDNESDAY APRIL 22ND, 6 PM PACIFIC –
We are launching our campaign “No More Sacrificed Communities” on the occasion of Earth Day!
In partnership with Interfaith Coalitions.
INCLUSIVE DONATION BASED EVENT
Suggested $10-50 sliding scale donation (HERE).
Funds will support Indigenous and Interfaith community collaboration for Climate Justice.
Wednesday April 22nd – 6 pm Pacific / 7 Mountain / 8 Central / 9 pm Eastern to 8 pm Pacific / 9 Mountain / 10 Central / 11 pm Eastern
Close out Earth Day 2020 with an award-winning documentary that showcases a truly inclusive movement led by the most impacted.
THANK YOU TO ALL CO-HOSTS & AMPLIFIERS!
- The Condor & The Eagle “No More Sacrificed Communities” Impact campaign
- Unitarian Universalist Ministry for Earth
- Side With Love
- The InterNātional Initiative for Transformative Collaboration
- The Carrizo/Comecrudo Tribe of Texas
- Unitarian Universalist Association
- UU Young Adults for Climate Justice
- Community Church of New York – UU
- UU Service Committee
- UU College of Social Justice
- JUUstice Washington
- International Indigenous Youth Council
- Our Sacred Earth
- Metro NY Catholic Climate Movement
- Willamette University College of Law
- Sierra Club
- Water Protector Legal Collective
- Center for Earth Ethics
& more! Thank you all!
- CASEY CAMP-HORINEK, Film Protagonist, Ponca Nation of Oklahoma
- UNCI LULA & JOHNNIE A., Elder & Director of the International Initiative for Transformative Collaboration; Black Hills, SD
- ALY THARP, Program Director, UU Ministry for Earth
- BRYAN PARRAS, Film Protagonist, Houston, Texas
- CLEMENT GUERRA, Impact Producer & Film Co-Director, France
- JUAN MANCIAS, Chair of the Carrizo/Comecrudo Tribe of Texas
Leave a Comments