The Condor & The Eagle and Partners Present The Global Impact Campaign
We are offering the opportunity for groups / collectives / congregations to push the cause for Environmental Justice by using a visual tool – organizing online HD screenings, live Q&As, discussion forums and joint fundraisers. Our events are donation-based without registration fees – everybody can attend regardless of ability to pay.
- Inclusive donation-based approach
- 5000 people can attend the events at once!
- Up to 6 Q&A participants with video thumbnails & live chat throughout
- Full HD film & streaming of lower resolution film for people with a slower internet
- Up to four hours events
- Direct promotion of fundraising campaigns & calls to Action
- Screenshot of platform here
Each online event is hosted by a different organization / community and is the occasion to raise funds for key environmental justice groups and impacted communities leading the charge against destructive fossil fuel projects. Groups and organizations are using our film and platform as an organizing tool and a way to elevate and amplify local grassroots initiatives and issues.
June 21st to June 30th
Beyond the many powerful events taking place until mid-June, a great highlight of our campaigning work is the “Global Days of Events” – leading to the international release of our film on Video on Demand, July 1st. Every day, from June 21st to June 30th, one of a series of large environmental organizations will host one of our free online events, presenting to large audiences the inspiring work being done by land defenders across the Americas.
April to December 2020
- 60+ online events
- 100+ partner organisations involved
- 80+ raised for urgent actions
January 2021 to September 2022
- 150+ large screenings that facilitate collaboration between youth, Indigenous and environmental groups
- 30 000+ people involved
- 150K+ raised for community-led initiatives
Sept. 2020 to Sept. 2021
- 300+ community events
- 10,000+ community members involved in uplifting local Indigenous communities
- $50K raised for community-led initiatives
OUR GLOBAL DIVESTMENT DAY
October 12th 2020
October 12th, on Indigenous Peoples Day (in lieu of Columbus Day), our film will screen outdoors in the seven cities that host the ten banks that invest most in fossil fuel developments. On the 7 big screens we will broadcast live testimonials from the local / global organizers who are growing the global divestment mobilization.